Whack-a-Mole Revenge Whack-a-Mole Revenge

A nice twist on a tried concept.

A nice twist, I got a little confused at first but when I got the hang of it, boy was it fun. This is one of those games made for highscores. I beleive if I practice enough I could be top ;P Well done and good job.

MultiVoider MultiVoider

Nice, polished game.

I like it, the powerups are a nice addition. and it has a jmtb02 style to it, which I like a lot. I think it would be cool to have some other game modes, like crazy where the everything is changing colours and things like that. Overall a fun, original game, a great game if you only have a short amount of time to play it.

Ciaren Coleman

Spaceship Escape 3 Spaceship Escape 3

Rip of a tutorial

You made some extra things. like a 'story' but this is a blatent copy of emanuele feronato's tutorials to create a game like metro siberia, sorry for exposing your secret! But it is unfair for you to get such a good scorre for this...

colintso responds:

No crap- why do you think there's a button called CREDITS.

You should look there..

ISTW: Industrial Love ISTW: Industrial Love

Brilliant

I 5'ved, and sent you a PM.

Veritas- Gameboy Veritas- Gameboy

Very Good.

Hey,

I wondered if I could use this in a game I am creating, I am just asking because I would like to cut it down a little, 3 minutes is a litle long for this type of game, would it be ok if I just chopped off the last minute or so? Thanks in advance.

Ciaren Coleman

P.S: 5'ed :P

julessmokespot responds:

Yo man! Please use it I would be honered :P But could you maybe give me the link then so i can see the endresult? Thanx